This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Will the rabbits stay away?



Earlier this year I planted quite a few flowers and just as they were about to bloom the nasty rabbits in my yard would eat the little buds that were about to bloom. It got to the point that I was almost ready to sit in the yard and shoot the little critters. I was doing some research and I thought I'd place some marigolds that I had in a container beside the plants and see it it would work at keeping the little buggers away. If they do I can already tell you that I will be planting quite a few next year. They will be my border plant all around my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment