This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Monday, June 27, 2011

My bush dwelling yard cat


I am lucky to have a wonderful home with a wonderful family. My family also is fortunate enough to have a pet, a cat. It is said that cats are one of two types. Tree dweller or a bush dweller. I can say with much confidence that my cat is a bush dweller. She will climb trees but her favorite spot is laying on the ground and chasing moles. And last I heard moles do not live in trees they live in the ground. May bee that's why she likes the ground so much. Anyway MY cat is a blessing and as far as I am concerned she earns her keep by getting rid of the pest around the house, I just wish she would start chasing away the rabbits that have been eating my vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment