This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Peppers in the garden

I planted a carnival pack of bell pepper this year and I had absolutely no idea what colors they were going to be. I gave several to my in-laws they ended up with a bright yellow pepper and as you can see I ended up with a purple one. I do not eat peppers but I do love to watch them grow. My husband tasted this one and said it had a very bitter taste. I have no idea what the yellow one taste like. I will say that of everything I have planted this year the banana peppers have done the best. I have not picked many of them because I am waiting to see if they change color. Most banana peppers start one color and end up another. I have had a banana pepper in the past to go from green to yellow and then it turned red. I will have to wait and see what color I end up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment