This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Green Coleus in the yard



Earlier this year I planted coleus plants. They have all grown very big, but the one that really surprised me was the green one. This is the only one I have ever seen that was completely green. Most of the ones I have seen are red, pink, a deep red that almost looks black. I was amazed that I had one that was completely green. To be honest my husband was surprised as well. This is the second year I have planted coleus and I can assure you it will not be the last. I am hopeful that I will be able to grow them and sell them. There is a nursery in my area and I am hopeful that they will let me work there part time, it not I hope that they will sell me some of the used greenhouse pots that they have. Honestly I would not mind getting used pots as part of my wages. I can clean them out and then plant more plants. I know how to clean the pots out so that there are no harmful bacteria in them. I have not contacted the nursery because I can't work anywhere now because, at least not until my little girl starts school. That will be in august of this year. I will contact them then, I have thought about contacting them just to enquire about the pots, who knows they might just give them away, if not I might be able to get them very cheap. It never hurts to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment