This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Avocado update



Well I was looking at my plants today and noticed that my avocado has some more growth on it. Since I placed it outside I did not really know what it would do. It was so dry last week and this week so far it has been like the monsoons. I am happy to say that the little plant is still alive and growing. My brother is trying to grow one as well. I am looking forward to seeing how big his is. I started mine several months before he did so I don't expect his to be larger than mine. I will have to wait and see what it looks like and see just how big it is. Last I spoke to him he said his had nine leaves while mine had only four. The biggest thing was the leaves on mine were around six inches long and it looked like a leaf as you can see in the picture. The leaves on his did not really look like leaves to me. I have no idea how big this plant will get but it really does not matter I am having fun and that is the important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment