This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Grey Beard



Sometimes you can find something you never expect to find. Several years ago as my husband and I were walking in the yard we could have sworn we could smell the strong smell of honeysuckle. The only problem was there weren't that many in the yard. As we searched the yard we found where the wonderfully sweet smell was coming from. We had never seen the flowering bush or stick looking tree before. After some research and some calls to the local Agriculture experts of our area we discovered that the plant (shrub or bush) was called Grey Beard. You never know what you will find in your yard especially if the neighbors cut down several trees and let the sun shine in a part of your yard that has not seen the sun in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment