This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chinese Lantern plant



Back in February I started some Chinese lantern seeds. I thought the plants were pretty and unusual. They were only suppose to get 22-26 inches tall so I figured I could keep it in a container without much of a problem. The are a perennial so I did not expect them to grow very fast and I certainly did not expect to see a bloom this year. Imagine my surprise when I looked at my China lantern today and saw a small white flower. I was so overjoyed. I don't know if it will make anything but I don't care. I am just happy to see the delicate little flower.

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice blog and I appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. It’s really good work. well done.

    Organic Garden Seeds

    ReplyDelete