This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Wonder egg plants are growing and growing



My wonder egg plants are all starting to bloom. They are going to look so wonderful when they all bloom with those pretty little purple flowers and then when the little yellow and white eggs show up. I look at them every day to see if I can see a little white egg starting yet. I could bring them inside over the winter but I doubt that I will. I will have so many plants inside this year I really don't think I will have the room, also the pot will be so heavy I would need help moving it. The inside of my house is also dim and I really do not have a good place to put it where it will get the sunlight that it needs. It does not really matter, I can start all over again next year. I have so much fun watching my plants grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment