This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

An egg in the yard



I was looking at my yard yesterday and I saw something I did not expect A small bud where a wonder egg will be. I started several of them from seeds early this year and I ended us with around 36 plants. I tried to sell them but was unable to, so I figured I'd plant them in the yard. They are just ornamental but I thought it will make my yard look good for a Spring/Summer. I may every bring several in the house over the winter and keep it I have not decided yet. As of now I have about a dozen in the yard and more than half have buds on them. I am looking forward to seeing them bloom. They should make my yard look wonderful, or at least I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment