This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Caladium



I bought Caladium tubers earlier this year because I thought that they looked so pretty and I wanted a dash of color in my yard. The colors on the package had nice pretty colors. I had tried to grow an elephant ear and it did not do well at all, so I was hesitant to get another leafy type plant. I know I grow coleus but I consider them different because all the ones I have are in pots, well I planted some of the Caladium in pots and others in the ground. The ones I planted in pots have come up and doing well I am happy to say. I just wonder when if or when the other ones are going to come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment