This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Seattle Dahlia is blooming




Well the Dahlia I planted back in February has bloomed (truthfully it has several blooms on it). I can't help but admire this beautiful flower. It is a tuberous perennial actually. This is the first year that I ever planted one. I let my daughter pick it out. I was trying to get her to pick a pink or red color, but she was adiment. She wanted the yellow and white one. It if I'm not mistaken this one is called Seattle or something simular. As of now I am planning to get another one to plant next year. I already have a good idea of where I am going to plant it. I also plan to let my little girl choose the next one as well. I have absolutely no idea what color she will pick. I do know that she will pick a pretty one and the color will be what ever color is her favorite at the time.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment