This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Marigold plans for next year



Well I have been doing some research on marigolds and once again I have to say this flower is by far my favorite annual. Not only does it keep the rabbits away The articles I have read say it might even keep nematodes away as well as moles. Hey that and the face that they aren't a bad looking flower certainly does not hurt. I have decided to start a bunch of marigolds next year alongside a lot of other plants. I am planning to border just about everything I have with the pretty little flowers. I know I will probably need more room than I have but I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Even if they don't keep the nematodes away I know that they will keep the rabbits away and this year that has been a major problem I have been having. either way next year I will have a nice pretty flower garden that the rabbits won't eat, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment