This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Zombie amaryllis



Well I potted my Zombie amaryllis and it's already starting to grow. I have had amaryllis's before but I can't recall them growing like this. Maybe it's because it's a double, or perhaps it was just time. Either way I could not be happier. The Black pearl I potted has gotten greener but other than that nothing yet. I really do expect the Zombie to flower first. I read on a blog that the zombie may flower in less than three weeks. If mine does it will but just in time for my birthday, I only hope that my four-year-old does not destroy it like she did to the tulips I had in the house last year. She is older now and I hope that she understands that she is not suppose to dig up the plant just because you feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment