This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Zombie amaryllis is just growing and growing



Well I could not believe it. The Mini Zombie Amaryllis I purchased and potted on the 5th of this month is growing so fast. It's gaining about an inch a day. It's a mini and I've never had a mini Amaryllis before so I have absolutely no idea just how small, or should I say how big it will bet. This picture was taken on 11-12-2011. I am sooooo looking forward to how this will look. My birthday is Thanksgiving this year and at the rate this little bulb is growing it just might be in bloom by then. That would be a wonderful birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment