This is all about my garden and how I make it grow.

This is what I have done in my garden and my yard to try to make it grow and be as beautiful as it can be.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A gift for Growing Plants



I have been told by many people that I have a knack for growing things. Some people, I will agree do seem to have a gift for growing things. I was told that my great grandmother could put a stick in the ground and get it to grow simply by looking at it. Maybe I got it from her, maybe I developed it on my own I don't know. The one thing I do know is I love to watch a plant grow. If I start something from a seed I sometimes feel like the little seedlings are my babies. I really do enjoy watching plants. My husband loves vegetables which is a good thing as far as I am concerned. I can plant any vegetable and he will eat it and seeing the smile on his face is a joy I can not really describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment